ELITE : SIX Think Tank meetings are discussed over ZOOM with our members every Friday at 9:30am.
- Better relationships, more accountability
- Better service
- Accountability increases
- More likely to give referrals
- Buying local means that if you have a problem with the service/product it’s easier to resolve the problem.
- Longer term, repeat business
- Human interaction – better service
- Face to face business ( ie local) strengthens the relationship and trust.
- More impactful to small local business – bad reputations are hard to shake … good reputation matters more.
- Prepared to go the extra mile.
- Limitations around goods availability
- Choice may be limited
- Slower to adopt new products / technology
- Poor quality and service
- Scale of operation – ability to serve multiple customers
May have to pay more
- More expensive due to lack of purchasing power
- Problems easier to solve in face to face situations
- Easier to have your reputation dented (fairly or unfairly)
- Transparency of business ownership
- Try local, buy on-line
- Supporting your community
- Create a good customer experience
- Business Looping
- Create positive ripple effects
- Go to give not go to get
- Trade on quality not just price
- Think about where your money goes
- Local visibility always pays dividends
- Buying local is a double win; win for us and for the community
- Go local, go local, go local
- Think local, be local, support local
- Buying local is a conscious decision
OFF TOPIC (Mark)
- I love KFC (Mark)
- I love my relationship with Helen (Danny)
- I love working with my husband (Jaline)
NEXT WEEKS TOPIC
- NEXT WEEKS TOPIC – MANAGING CHANGE