ELITE : SIX Think Tank meetings are discussed over ZOOM with our members every Friday at 9:30am.
- Better relationships, more accountability
- Better service
- Accountability increases
- More likely to give referrals
- Buying local means that if you have a problem with the service/product it’s easier to resolve the problem.
- Longer term, repeat business
- Human interaction – better service
- Face to face business ( ie local) strengthens the relationship and trust.
- More impactful to small local business – bad reputations are hard to shake … good reputation matters more.
- Prepared to go the extra mile.
- Limitations around goods availability
- Choice may be limited
- Slower to adopt new products / technology
- Poor quality and service
- Scale of operation – ability to serve multiple customers
May have to pay more
- More expensive due to lack of purchasing power
- Problems easier to solve in face to face situations
- Easier to have your reputation dented (fairly or unfairly)
- Transparency of business ownership
- Try local, buy on-line
- Supporting your community
- Create a good customer experience
- Business Looping
- Create positive ripple effects
- Go to give not go to get
- Trade on quality not just price
- Think about where your money goes
- Local visibility always pays dividends
- Buying local is a double win; win for us and for the community
- Go local, go local, go local
- Think local, be local, support local
- Buying local is a conscious decision
OFF TOPIC (Mark)
- I love KFC (Mark)
- I love my relationship with Helen (Danny)
- I love working with my husband (Jaline)
NEXT WEEKS TOPIC
- NEXT WEEKS TOPIC – MANAGING CHANGE
Transcribed by Otter
P.S. If you like this podcast please click “like” or provide comment, as that will motivate me to publish more. Would you like the opportunity to be featured on the WHAT : DE HEK Podcast? You are welcome to INVITE YOURSELF to be a guest.