ELITE : SIX Think Tank meetings are discussed over ZOOM with our members every Friday at 9:30am.
- Self doubt
- Denial – head in the sand
- With business slow we can suffer from imposter syndrome
- Time – where best to use it
- Virtual/remote/online interaction – breeds poor behaviour for some
- Aggressive communications from frustrated clients
- Suffering from burnout and doing too much in a day
- Zoom Meetings
- Listening to others experience
- Falling into “Ground hog” day; requiring heaps of self-motivation
- “She’ll be right” attitude – unrealistic views
- Need for change – quickly
- Realisation that your cashflow drastically reduced.
- Whinging for the sake of whinging
- Lockdown provided the opportunity to reflect on and refine your business processes and systems
- Reality check at what works in business.
- looking for new opportunities -online shop
- Looking at your business a difference way
- Proven ability to work remotely away from the office
- Mix of home vs office working
- 4 day week
- Invest time in networking activities
- www.activtrak.com employee monitoring software
- Engage in direct human contact as distinct from 100% on-line
- Delegate responsibility to employees
- Avoid the “Well” poisoners
- Call out bad behaviour
- Seek objective advice/views (not family)
- Adopt new technologies
- “Sack” bad clients
- Build flexibility and responsiveness into your business
- Try add a bit of fun to the day
- Accountability: taking that time out for yourself.
- Talk to someone to get some Enthusiasm
- Dog needs walking
- Surround yourself with positive enthusiastic people.
NEXT WEEKS TOPIC – CLEVER COLLABORATIONS