ELITE : SIX Think Tank meetings are discussed over ZOOM with our members every Friday at 9:30am.
- Self doubt
- Denial – head in the sand
- With business slow we can suffer from imposter syndrome
- Time – where best to use it
- Virtual/remote/online interaction – breeds poor behaviour for some
- Aggressive communications from frustrated clients
- Suffering from burnout and doing too much in a day
- Zoom Meetings
- Listening to others experience
- Falling into “Ground hog” day; requiring heaps of self-motivation
- “She’ll be right” attitude – unrealistic views
- Need for change – quickly
- Realisation that your cashflow drastically reduced.
- Whinging for the sake of whinging
- Lockdown provided the opportunity to reflect on and refine your business processes and systems
- Reality check at what works in business.
- looking for new opportunities -online shop
- Looking at your business a difference way
- Proven ability to work remotely away from the office
- Mix of home vs office working
- 4 day week
- Invest time in networking activities
- www.activtrak.com employee monitoring software
- Engage in direct human contact as distinct from 100% on-line
- Delegate responsibility to employees
- Avoid the “Well” poisoners
- Call out bad behaviour
- Seek objective advice/views (not family)
- Adopt new technologies
- “Sack” bad clients
- Build flexibility and responsiveness into your business
- Try add a bit of fun to the day
- Accountability: taking that time out for yourself.
- Talk to someone to get some Enthusiasm
- Dog needs walking
- Surround yourself with positive enthusiastic people.
NEXT WEEKS TOPIC – CLEVER COLLABORATIONS
Transcribed by Otter
P.S. If you like this podcast please click “like” or provide comment, as that will motivate me to publish more. Would you like the opportunity to be featured on the WHAT : DE HEK Podcast? You are welcome to INVITE YOURSELF to be a guest.