ELITE : SIX Think Tank meetings are discussed over ZOOM with our members every Friday at 9:30am.
- Deal the number one but work with number two
- For collaboration to work it needs to be a win win for each of the partners.
- Finding the good synergy… good communication & being on the same path for the same final goal.
- Good collaboration is built on trust
- Collaborate with people with the same morals & integrity.
- Clear outcomes with time boundaries
- You have to work on collaboration to make it work
- It really depends on the extent or the complexity of the collaboration
- It’s like delegation – you have to check that what you expect is actually happening
- Intellectual Property ownership needs to be cleared up
- Research their background and dig up their strengths and weaknesses.
- Have defined leadership and role definition
- Discuss & document memorandum of understanding.
- Clear leadership
- Regularly recap & monitor program & progress in associations with expectations.
- Have a great COACH, Captain & team.
- Mutual respect and flexibility
- Define goals & targets
- Great Collaboration Needs Clear Expected Outcomes And Defined Leader
- Be clear on what your expected return on investment will be from your collaborators.
QUESTION FOR GROUP
- Does Collaboration Add Or Give You Time? Or Does It Depend On The Activity.?
- Is ELITE : SIX a business in its own right – not as just Danny’s networking company but as a focused competent collaborative group of consultants?
NEXT WEEKS TOPIC
- How to Negotiate
Transcribed by Otter
P.S. If you like this podcast please click “like” or provide comment, as that will motivate me to publish more. Would you like the opportunity to be featured on the WHAT : DE HEK Podcast? You are welcome to INVITE YOURSELF to be a guest.