There are now hundreds of thousands of apps available for smart phones & devices and, surprisingly, many of the best are free or very affordable.
Personally I use and prefer apple products, in fact you will normally find my iPhone glued to my hand, I even have a Dog who is called Apple iDog so many of these Apps below are for Apple users but I am sure they will work pretty much the same on other devices such as Google’s Android phones and Microsoft’s Windows Phones.
I have linked to them to make it easy for you, if you find any broken links please let me know! If you have any must have Apps not listed please tell me and I will give them ago!
HeyTell, a free app for iOS and Android, lets you instantly send brief voice messages to other HeyTell app-havers at the touch of a button. Those soundbites are saved in sequence for later review, and a slew of in-app purchases lets you do things like add effects to your voice, broadcast a message to multiple friends, etc. But the gist of it is essentially turning your phone into an expensive walkie talkie you can use anywhere, which can be a liberating feeling.
– Write notes of all types, from short lists to lengthy research, and access them on any device.
– Collect web articles, handwritten notes, and photos to keep all the details in one place.
– Find your work quickly with Evernote’s powerful search.
– Present your work as it takes shape for better collaboration in meetings.
Viber is available for the iPhone® and other smartphones. We are constantly introducing new features, platforms and possibilities. Viber is completely free with no advertising and we value your privacy.
The cool thing is that they’ve taken the videos from the conference and made them freely available on the Web. The TED Air app provides a great way to access the videos on a mobile device. I hope more conferences follow TED’s lead on this.
It allows you to access PDFs, image files, and business documents by simply dragging them to a folder on your computer and then you immediately have access to them from your mobile phone, once you have this app installed.
Automatically capture high-quality scans anywhere
– Scan fast: Point your camera at documents, expense receipts, or whiteboards. Scannable immediately captures them.
– Save time: Scannable automatically rotates, crops, and adjusts images so your scans are clear and easy to read.
– Share or save: Send documents to colleagues via email or text, or export them as PDF and JPG files to Evernote and other apps.
Deal with paper professionally
– Turn business cards into contacts: Pull information from business cards and LinkedIn, add profile photos, and save it all to your contacts list.
– Go paperless: Scannable works seamlessly with the ScanSnap Evernote Edition Scanner to get multi-page documents where they need to go.
– A scanner for everyone: With Scannable, your whole team can control a ScanSnap Evernote Edition Scanner from their own devices and send paper on its way.
- [View in iTunes (Apple)]
The LinkedIn app for iPhone and the new LinkedIn iPad app make it even easier to connect and grow your network, engage with professional content and gain insights right from the updates feed. The intelligent navigation is personalized just for you based on how you use LinkedIn everyday.
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You’ll know exactly what needs to get done, who’s going to do it, and what’s coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
MindNode has helped students, artists and project managers to be more creative with less effort.
- [View in iTunes (Apple)]
P.S. If you like this article, please click “like” or provide comment, as that will motivate me to publish more. Share and inspire. Thank you.