This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I own and operate a private chartered accountancy practice providing financial accounting, taxation and forensic and investigative accounting services to individuals, self-employed and small to medium-size businesses, partnerships, companies and trusts.
Financial Accounting and Taxation Services
Preparation of financial statements and reports
- Income Tax Returns including advice on taxation matters
- Monthly and management reporting
- GST returns
- FBT returns
- Business advisory services
- Business planning and cash flow forecasting
- Financial evaluation of business health
- Loss of profit assessments
- Interpretation and analysis of financial data
- I am enthusiastic and passionate about my work and I strive to provide friendly, honest and high-quality services to help my clients succeed.
Specialist Forensic and Investigative Accounting Services
I am an associate member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners based in Austin, Texas, an international anti-fraud organisation providing ongoing professional development in techniques and training for fraud detection, investigation and prevention.
I have more than 20 year’s experience in providing forensic and investigative accounting services to the public and private sectors including 16 ½ years with NZ Police. I have a solid accounting background in forensic accounting, investigations, financial accounting, and auditing.
I am committed to forming good business relationships with my clients to understand the unique situations and customise the assistance I provide to achieve the best outcomes.
I provide specialist expertise required to:
- Investigate allegations of fraud
- Reconstruct accounting records
- Advise on internal control systems
- Reconstruct the money trail
- Conduct financial analysis and investigative service in support of:
Relationship property settlement disputesBusiness disputes
Loss of funds or profits
- Provide financial support suitable for anticipated or ongoing legal action.