Hey guys! As you know I love my iPhone 6 Plus. What you may not realise is I have an even greater love for Siri which is built into all other Apple devices except my Apple iDog!
In my other Blog post I’ve shown you how I use Siri to overcome the obstacle of living with dyslexia. Be sure to check them out if you’re interested, you will see I’m often showing people things you can do with Siri, so when I found a post on Facebook with questions you can ask Siri I thought I would republished it.
I also had a go at doing this myself and recorded it so you can see how much fun you can have with your iPhone 6 Plus.
One of my favorites is asking Siri… “how much wood could a woodchuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?”, have a go or watch the video!
Here are all 45 questions recommended to ask Siri:
- What is zero divided by zero?
- When is the world going to end?
- What does the fox say? (If you remember the irritatingly popular song, you can probably guess Siri’s answer)
- Read me a haiku
- Tell me a story
- OK Glass
- What are you wearing?
- I’m naked
- What are you doing later?
- I’m drunk
- What is the meaning of life?
- What does Siri mean?
- I’m sleepy
- If you’ve watched the movie Her, you should ask Siri “Are you Her?”
- Do you follow the three laws of robotics?
- Open the pod bay door
- What’s your favourite animal?
- What is the best smartphone?
- Stop it Siri
- Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?
- I love you
- On rare occasions, setting early alarms can be quite amusing. Siri might say “I set an alarm for 6am, don’t wake me up.” For example.
- Roll a die
- Who’s your daddy?
- Make me a sandwich
- Does Santa Claus exist?
- What’s better, Windows or Mac?
- Where did I put my keys?
- What’s the best computer?
- Sing me a song, Siri
- Is God real?
- Will pigs fly?
- Can I borrow some money?
- Beam me up Scotty
- Guess what
- Talk dirty to me
- Do you have any pets?
- Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
- How old are you?
- How much wood could a woodchuck chuck of woodchuck could chuck wood
- How do I look?
- How many Apple Store Geniuses does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
- Testing, testing
- Take me to your leader
P.S. If you like this article, please click “like” or provide comment, as that will motivate me to publish more. Share and inspire. Thank you.