To create a link, you’ll need to get the Place ID for your business. To get your Place ID:
- Go to the Google Places API. Just click the link and you’ll be taken to the search (don’t panic, it’s easy!)
- Enter your business information in the “Enter a location” field at the top of the map.
- Click your business name in the list that appears.
- Your Place ID will appear on the map, beneath your business name.
Using the example above, the URL with the Place ID added would be:
- Visit the Tiny URL shortener site at tinyurl.com
- Write or paste your URL in the Paste your long URL here box.
- Click Shorten URL.
Tech by de Hek Google Review link is tinyurl.com/techbydehek this is a lot simplier for asking people to review your business with a short url.
Now you just need to ask people to give you reviews, maybe give them some value 1st, you could write a blog that helps people in business get google reviews, as Zig Ziglar famously said, “You can have everything in life you want, if you’ll just help enough other people get what they want.”